Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

What is Honey Pot? What is this blog about?

School.

When I started secondary school, I was never the loudest or the most confident girl in the class. I moved here from a different country, so my accent didn't help either. It was really hard for me to even understand other people so making friends wasn't the easiest job for me at the time.
On the first day of school I met a girl, of course I can not say her real name, but let's say her name was Maya. She was very friendly and she introduced me to the class. Since then Maya became my best friend. We formed a small friendship group, we all liked the same books, films and music. For the next 3 years we were all best friends.
At the end of year 9, in Summer me and Maya have made more friends. It was the best summer of my life, only because I got to speak to all of those great people. We still talk and sometimes our "old" friendship group gets jealous. Maya doesn't speak to our old friends anymore, but I still do. If not them, I wouldn't of been able to get through these 3 years. Those people are very important to me.
A year later after I have met my new friends, I became more confident and now I know a lot of people from our school. I often see them around school and they say hello to me. So my "old" friends started calling me a "honey pot". They say everybody likes me, it isn't true, but now " honey pot" is like my nick name.

What is this blog for?

In this blog I am going to be completely honest and I am going to be talking about different things that happened to me in my life. I hope you enjoy.Feel free to contact me about anything.

                                                           YOURS TRULY, HONEY POT xox

No comments:

Post a Comment