Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

The Liebster Award

Thank you so much to the lovely http://www.missingyoufrommel.blogspot.co.uk/ nominating me! You should definitely check out her blog!

1) How did you decide on the title of your blog?

Honey pot is my nickname and this blog is about the things that I have experienced, so I have named it "About Honey Pot"

2) Choose one word that sums up the heart of your blog and why?

Random, because I won't always post weird stories about me, I know that soon I will want to post things like DIYs...

3) What's your favourite pastime other than blogging?

FILMS AND FOOD! I mean who doesn't like food?

4) What kind of music do you listen to?

I love listening to Ariana Grande, but I also love the pretty reckless and The kooks. 

5) What are some of your favorite books?

My favorite books are The hunger games, Harry Potter, As dead as  it gets and If I stay.

6)What is an interesting act about you?

I can speak 4 languages. 

7) What is your biggest pet peeve?

I get really annoyed when people chew with their mouth open or if it''s too hot? If that makes sense, you just can't get comfortable! 

8) Who inspires you the most?

Definitely my mother, because se has done so much for me and she always stays positive no matter what!  

9)Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

University and having a youtube channel ? 

10) What is one goal you are working towards? 

To be happy and make people around me smile! ♥ 

11) What are your favorite aspects of blogging? 

Probably finding new things out every day and sharing things with others.

Thanks again for nominating me!
I will send a message to the people I nominate!
All you have to do is answer these 11 questions and nominate 11 people to complete the award.

                             YOURS TRULY HONEY POT xox

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this :) OMG I LOVE THE HARRY POTTER SERIES. my all-time favorite! I would love to follow your blog, but I can't find your GFC widget. Please do inform me when I could follow you back!

    Lots of love,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete