Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Best friend

Do you have a person that you can trust anything with? The person that will always support you no matter what? I have only just met that person and she is my best friend.
I have gone through a lot and she was always these for me to support me.
I had a boyfriend. Let's say his name is George. We were dating for nearly 4 months, it doesn't sound like a lot but it felt like we knew each other for a lot longer. We would speak to each other every day. He had dark, black hair, green eyes, he was tall and had a great personality. I thought he deserved a lot better than me. A blonde girl, with green eyes, antisocial for 70% of the time and let's say "not the most popular girl in school". So one day I found out that one of my best friends likes my boyfriend and she has liked him for a while, but just didn't want to tell me. I didn't know what to do, but I was stupid enough to argue with my boyfriend over it and I broke up with him. It wasn't a big argument, it was more of a disagreement. A week after I apologised. I felt really stupid, but we got back together, although things weren't the same. He ended up breaking up with me at the end. He said we were better off as friends. If not my friend, if she didn't like him none of this would of happened, I was upset, bt it was for the best.
That time made me realise who my real friends are. The people who were there for me when I was upset. The people I will always trust and care about... 
                                YOURS TRULY HONEY POT xox

No comments:

Post a Comment